Principal Terms and Conditions
We recognise the importance of attracting and retaining a high calibre, motivated, and happy workforce whose contribution is valued, respected and rewarded. We therefore place great importance on the terms and conditions of employment that we provide and make available to our staff - not just what goes into your bank account each month, but the total experience of working with Cestria.
The key elements are summarised below (based on full time hours).
- Flexible working scheme - Start/finish times - 7.00 am - 7.00 pm – and ability to take flexi-leave to a maximum of two days in each four week accounting period
- Minimum 21 days paid annual leave increasing by five days after five years service
- Statutory bank holidays (8) plus three additional gift days for use during Christmas
- A commitment to family friendly issues with enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Contributory final salary pension with the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Pay during periods of sickness absence based on length of service providing up to 6 months full and 6 months half pay
- Company paid healthcare cash plan
- Regular staff conferences
- Brand new offices in pleasant grounds
- Modern IT facilities, including many flat screen desktop computers or laptops
- Tea and coffee and kitchen facilities
- Ample free car parking available
This information is issued for guidance to applicants and the particulars do not form part of the conditions of employment. Full details of the Association’s terms and conditions of employment are issued to staff on offer of employment. Benefits for part time staff are generally on a pro rata basis. If you have any questions, please ask these at the interview.