Grounds Maintenance Inspectors Scheme
What does a Grounds Maintenance Tenant Inspector do?
A Grounds Maintenance Tenant Inspector inspects the work that is done by our Community Caretakers.
The Inspectors follow 3 easy steps to ensure we are delivering an excellent grounds maintenance service in their area. The 3 simple steps are:
- When they receive the 'works complete' card through their door, they inspect the work at their earliest opportunity.
- Fill in the satisfaction survey form, adding any comments they feel are applicable.
- Return the completed Satisfaction Survey form to us in the pre-paid envelope provided.
If Inspectors feel that they need to speak to the Community Caretaker Manager as a matter of urgency, they can call him at any time. This ensures that we address any issues as soon as possible.
The next Grounds Maintenance Inspectors meeting will take place in the near future.
If you would like to be a Grounds Maintenance Inspector and you live in the areas listed below, please click here to fill in an online form or contact Alan Milner, Community Caretaker Manager on 0191 385 1960 for further details.
- Pelton (Ernest Street, The Avenue)
- Pelton Lane Ends
- South Pelaw (Beechwoods, Myrtles, The Close, The Close East)
- Sacriston (Charlaw Estate, Morningside, Oak Court, Elm Court)
Cestria is very proud of this inspection process and believes it is a good example of putting tenants at the heart of service delivery and developing accountability based on an equal mutual partnership and on a real transfer of power to tenants.